Veteran Affairs and RibGrips
For the Veteran:
You'll need to contact your local "Prosthetics/SCI Department" or department where you get your wheelchair supplies. If your VA Medical Center is unfamiliar with RibGrips being a Vendor, you may need to pass our information along to the person in charge of ordering wheelchair equipment (usually an OT or PT).
In our experience, each VAMC has their own procedures. Please consult with your Doctor.
For the VA Consignee:
If your VA facility isn't already demoing RibGrips and would like a set of RibGrips for testing, please contact us.
For Veteran Quotes, please email us the following:
- Veteran's Last Name or any reference you'd like on the quote.
- The handrim diameter size or wheel size.
- Handrim Diameter Size:
- Note: There is no "industry standard" for handrim sizes/shapes even within the same size wheel! This is why it is so important to take the time to carefully measure the handrims that you're ordering our covers for. (How To Measure Example)
- Wheel Size
- If actual diameter is not available, please provide wheel size. RibGrips will quote based on common wheel size handrim
- 24" Wheel (20.75" - 21.25" Handrim Diameter)
- 25" Wheel (21.50" - 22.00" Handrim Diameter)
- 26" Wheel (22.50" - 23.00" Handrim Diameter)
- Color/Quantity (RibGrips are sold as a set of 2)
- Please include the VA facility.
Please call or email us with any questions.
- RibGrips Team
VA Vendor Information
- HBT Innovations, Inc. DBA RibGrips
- 22802 Ave 296. Exeter, CA 93221
- DUNS# 06-299-6995
- SAM Cage Code 7MCT8
- P. 559-372-3243 Mon - Fri / 9am - 4pm Central Time
- F. 559-302-9942
- E. sales@RibGrips.com